Thursday, April 25, 2013

A few days

 

I know I haven’t written an update in a few days and to be honest I’m a little worn thin. Between the whole fiasco with the scooter and trying to find new transportation by having to walk almost everywhere I’m tired and in a little pain. Last Friday when the stupid scooter broke down and I ended up having to walk several miles, I think I twisted my right foot some how, probably when I almost fell over at Speakeasy because it was dark walking home and I didn’t see the culvert thing.

So, walking everywhere and not being able to keep off of it hasn’t really helped my foot along in the healing process, BUT I’m hoping that that changes after today. I’m not going to say anything and jinx myself, so I’ll wait until it actually pans out, and just say that I am lucky I have such a wonderful friend that was willing to come pick me up after wandering around Fayetteville for hours looking for a vehicle that I won’t have to work on every effing day.

The plans are after we get the transportation issue settled to go back to job hunting. It was really shitty timing that the Neon broke down in the first place, but that is in the past and is really a moot point now.

Tomorrow, we are going to be attending a peace rally here in Fayetteville, it will be on the corner of Dickson St. and College if anyone is interested, and will be from 4:00 until 6:00pm. Last night Emily, the boys and I sat down together and made signs for the rally while explaining to the boys what the rally was for and how the signs were a representation of their own personal believes that they wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment