Sunday, April 7, 2013

Missed

A couple of hours ago, I realized that I forgot to make a post for last night. I’ve been really busy these last couple of days trying my best to get the apartment in order. The entire front room was full of totes and boxes. I still have no clue where I’m going to put half of the stuff we have. Emily and I both lost our desks when we had to move out of “my parent’s house”. Yes, I am still a little bitter about that whole order, though I am getting better.

So I have several totes full of items that belong on my desk, that now only have a small corner desk to fit on. We have totes full of books and movies that have no bookshelf to go on, and our sofa in an inflatable on that pulls out into an airbed. It really was pretty neat until the cats saw fit to sharpen their claws on it.

Tomorrow afternoon Dreama will be here and I’m a bit nervous. I don’t want the place to look like a total mess, but we’re still trying to sort through our belongings. To make things tougher, our fridge died yesterday and everything we had in it went along with it. When we texted our landlord we were told he would be here on Monday, so we’ve had to go without a fridge for the past day and a half.

We’re still working on getting everything changed over to our new place. While we’re supposed to have free Wi-Fi here, I can only get signal in the bedroom which really makes it hard to work on anything productive, like essays or my book. So, we are going to try to get out own internet once we have all the bills straightened out.

I don’t know why but Google doesn’t want to let me participate in the AdSense program, so I’m going to try to find another way that I can generate income through my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment