Sunday, April 14, 2013

Well fuck you too asshole…

Maybe I’m just a little over sensitive because I’m sick, (Right now, I can’t even talk, I only manage whispered squeaks when I want to verbally communicate with anyone.) but it really pisses me off when people text or message me only when they want something from me.

There’s a person that I have tried being friendly with since I met them, I’ve offered for them to come over and hang out, yet four times I’ve been left hanging every single time. The only time this person ever texts me is when they want to just lead me along on a merry goose chase. It’s clear they are just leading me on and blowing me off, and after four times it’s really starting to piss me off.

On top of this crap my car has died and now we have to get another for of transportation. We are trying to get a moped/scooter thing from a local store here in town. We’ll be looking into that tomorrow, maybe then I’ll be able to talk. I’ve been eating Luden’s all day, eating hot and sour soup and drinking lots of water while watching a Supernatural marathon, so hopefully that will work.

I’m worried about money yet again, because of the car breaking down, but I’m trying not to stress about it too much because it will just make me sicker. On the bright side of things, we are within walking distance of pretty much everything we need until we do get another form of transportation.

So, while I’m in a sick pissy mood, there is still a silver lining I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment