Friday, April 19, 2013

What A Night

Went out to Speakeasy tonight for their EDM Phase II. While I had a really good time, someone was wearing way too much whore-juice (purfume) making it really hard to breathe.  Couple that with the fact that I'm still getting over this ick and it wasn't a pretty picture.

On top of that, the scooer broke down. Yes, brand new scooter and bam, it just quit. I had planned on taking Emily to the top of Mt. Sequoia to watch the sun set and ended up pushing the scooter back to mopedu. So our night really didn't start out that well. The guys are supposed to have it fixed tomorrow, or atleast I hope so. Really sucks buying a new scooter and then it breaking down the third day we've had it. My feet are killing me from the hike first to mopedu with the scooter and then to Speakeasy and home afterwards.

I still hate public bathrooms no matter where they are. Well, maybe not hate so much as fear. I'm afraid I'll pee too loudly and someone would notice. I'm sure that's not really the case, but I'm still scared of them. It makes me wonder if I'll ever really fit in. Honestly, if I can't even use a public restroom...

I would think it would be easier for MtFs, but I'm sure it is just as scary.

In other news my phone is STILL messing up. On my fifth phone and its doing exactly the same thing as all the other ones. Lagging, locking, and completely freezing up. I'm sure it'll blue screen any day now and I'll be wthout a phone, because my carrier can't see fit to give me a different phone knowing thus one is shit. Oh well. Needless to say I am not a happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment