Friday, March 22, 2013

A Whole New Man

 

The highlight of my day was finally being called Sir when talking on the phone, the downside to that though, was the fact that I was calling the police department because the guy next to us decided to use his girlfriend, I’m guessing, as a punching bag. I wasn’t allowed to simply kick to the door down and beat the guy to a blood pulp, as my instincts said I should do. My finance forbade that, so instead I did something that I usually don’t do. I picked up my cellphone, found the local PD number and called.

While a part of me was beaming with pride when the office said “Can I get your name please, Sir,” a part of me was cringing for this poor lady next door, who’s worthless piece of shit was slapping her around.

I have to keep reminding myself that a) Momma doesn’t have bail money if I get locked up for pummeling this douche and b) if I get locked up my family will be stuck next door to this class A douche without me to protect them. So I will do that only thing that I really can, and that’s call the police when he slaps her around and pray he gets enough balls to say something to me.

Oh yes, if he hits me first I have no problem defending myself with extreme force which would include breaking his face on the concrete.

What’s extremely odd for me though, is how calm I am about all of this. Am I mad that this guy feels the need to slap around his woman loud enough that my boys are sitting on their beds with looks of dismay on their face? Absolutely, but I’m not so raging mad that I can’t think clearly like I used to get. I freaking love it!

I did wake up this morning feeling like I had gargled rocks, but it really didn’t bother me in the least, especially when I realized that my voice is already beginning to drop.

Hell and yes!

My father called me today to inform me that I had mail at my parents house, and I honestly think that he didn’t realize who I was when I answered the phone.

He still calls me by my birth name, and for the time being I allow it seeing as he is the only one from my birth family that is still decent towards me. However, in a few months when my HRT really starts getting along, I’m going to try to get him to have lunch with me so we can have a father-son heart to heart.

I don’t think my mother will ever except me, but maybe my Dad will. I don’t think he realizes that ever since I was little he’s always been my Hero.

But for now, it’s morning rock gargling, evening weight lifting and cardio when I can find the time and place to hike.

Oh yeah. Tomorrow I get to meet up with a fellow trans man for a chit chat. I’m nervous because I generally fuck things like this, because I’m totally socially awkward, but let’s hope for the best.

Then on Tuesday I’m having dinner with a rather large group from the community who I really hope to form friendships with. I’m really excited about both events.

On Sunday, I’ll begin the weekly HRT posts. I know it’s not a complete week, but I think it’ll be a good day to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment