Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tomorrow

Tonight's post is going to be a bit short as I am writing from my phone this evening. Tomorrow is the big day. I go in for my first HRT appointment. I am honestly not as nervous as I thought I would be. Yes, its almost midnight but I'm not still awake because I can't sleep. I was watching a movie. Upon readying myself for I bed I realized I hadn't made a post for tonight.

So here is my post.  There really hasn't been much to say about today really. I lounged around most of the day wanting to conserved gas for my appointment tomorrow. Its an hour drive one way and while my little neon gets awesome gas mileage its still a good distance there and back.

Starting tomorrow I will be taking a picture and maybe a video recording of myself providing all goes well. I keep saying I'll get around to making a website but I detest my laptop and working with programs like Dreamweaver and Photoshop on it really don't agree with the computer's processor or lack thereof. So, I'll get around to that eventually.

I've started a Deviantart account for those of you that are interested it is:

Http://keleayunli.deviantart.com

Check it out if you want. Add me as a friend or just glare at your monitor and tell me to screw myself. It doesn't make any difference to me.

Anyway. Goodnight. Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment