Thursday, March 21, 2013

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

 

Less than 48 hours ago, I was worried about how I would be dealing mentally with starting to take T. Yesterday my doctor warned me that I could have issues with rages. I made an internal note not to drive in heavy traffic and try to stay as calm as possible.

When I woke up this morning I was a little achy like I was starting to get the flu, but that went away after I drug myself from the warmth of the bed to start the day.

I grumbled to myself as I got dressed so that I could go out, I originally planned to take the boys to Crystal Bridges to walk the trails, but snow and rain put an end to those plans rather fast. Instead, we went to the Museum of Native American History. A great learning opportunity since we are homeschooling them.

We wandered around the museum for several hours, and while one of the groups of people there were loud and noisy, with screaming, stomping children, I was only mildly annoyed. Usually I would have just left to keep myself from going off on the parents and their inability to keep their demon horde in line, but I didn’t.

We finished with the museum and talked about the different eras and the artifacts that were there. Each of the boys even got their own authentic arrow head, which made their day.

It was the drive home that I realized something was extremely different with me. Someone cut me off in traffic and while I yelled at them as usual…I wasn’t angry about it.

Okay, something doesn’t measure up here people.

I was told I could possibly have rages because my body isn’t used to the T and it’s like I’m having the exact opposite.

I’m calmer than I usually am, and while people have been annoying on several occasions, rather than get pissed like I usually do, it’s like it doesn’t even matter to me.

It….It feels nice…

I might be able to manage this thing called a life after all.

On a side note…I want my facial hair. Yes, I know it’s been less than 48 hours since I started but damned it I just want to wake up tomorrow and be like BOOM GRISLEY ADAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment