Sunday, March 31, 2013

HRT Week 2 March 25–31st

 

I wasn’t paying as close of attention as I should have been this week to my development on HRT.

Generally, my voice is still dropping, not very much but it is noticeable for people that haven’t seen me in a couple of weeks.

I’m having a few “personal” issues, but those are due to stop within a few months because of the T.

Emotion wise I feel like I’m better off than I was before. My moods don’t shift erratically, and I find that I can keep my temper better than before. I don’t get angry for no reason at all.

I’m starting to gain a little better muscle tone in my arms, which could also be because I’m working out a little more than I used to.

The first week I was on HRT I was ravenously hungry and could eat almost anything at any time, I’ve found that that has changed. I’m hardly ever hungry any more and when I do eat, I get full fast.

Other than that, there really isn’t any more that I can think of for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment