Sunday, March 17, 2013

Support. . . my ass. . . Yes, this is a rant.

 

I’m annoyed, thoroughly and completely annoyed with people and their falsities called support groups. When someone asks a valid and serious question, they should get a valid, serious answer, right? Right. Well not if you’re some of the so-called support groups that I’ve been involved in.

I am beyond sick or people passing off social time as a means of information and support for people that actually want or need help, information, opinions or dare I say, support.

This is what is wrong with people (well not all, but rather some) today. They are too self-important to give a shit about anyone other than themselves or something that will further themselves in life. Or, they only care about their close buddies, screw everyone else.

Why call yourself a support group when you’re just going to either A) ignore people asking for help or B) pop off your mouth with some asinine bullshit rant that has nothing to do with the question asked in the first place?

Why did I go for seven years without a support group for being trans?

BECAUSE OF THIS BULLSHIT.

Honestly, I would rather go the rest of my without having to deal with this. I have my support base, I have my fiancé and her mother who have always been there for me.

The first person to come out publically as being trans didn’t have a support group that had been through everything before them and they made it through.

There are leaders and there are followers. I would rather blaze my own trail and find out for myself than deal with the backstabbing, overrated wannabe high school drama of support groups…

No comments:

Post a Comment