Monday, March 25, 2013

Another day.

 

So, I was able to get yet another phone from AT&T and I’m not really happy about it. I’m supposed to be getting a call from Customer Service about changing phones because of the clear defect with the LG Escape. I guess we will see what happens with that.

Today was a rather uneventful day and actually rather quiet with the exception of Artemis and Hamlet getting used to Bleys. They are slowly starting to warm up, Artemis more so than Hamlet, but they are getting better. It will take time like introducing any new animal.

Bleys is doing wonderful, he’s learning his manners rather quickly as well as where his space is and where the cat’s space is. He is extremely intelligent and rather mouthy, but I love him. He enjoys going for rides in the car with everyone.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day, and not just for me. The United States Supreme Court will begin hearing oral arguments in favor of the repeal of not only Prop 8 but also DOMA! I will be attending the rally in Fayetteville tomorrow afternoon for about an hour, I would stay the whole time, but I made dinner plans with new friends weeks before the rally.

I will definitely be taking pictures and I will post them tomorrow.

Speaking of pictures, because I save everything to my SD card and back up my phone info, I was able to save the pictures I have been taking for progress. So, I will probably post those as well.

Well, I’m off to walk Bleys before bedtime. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment