Sunday, March 24, 2013

Snow in March? What is this madness.


Okay, so I was supposed to do a video for tonight’s HRT Week One, but I forgot, so I’m just going to do a written one this week. I would post the photos I’ve been taking over the past week, but my phone is dead once again.
It would seem that LG, being the ~wonderful~ company that they are made it so their phones could only be charged by LG chargers, and off brand chargers kill their phones for no apparent reason. No one at AT&T seems to know this, but I can assure everyone they will tomorrow. This will be the THIRD phone I’ve had to get within two months, so needless to say, I’m a little miffed about it.
I am going to try to get them to give me a different brand of phone because of all the trouble with this one, I suppose we’ll see how that works out.
So, I’ve managed to lose all the pictures that I had saved…again.
Anyway that’s why there will be no pictures this week and no video because I’m too lazy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment