Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tired...

Another post from my phone. I'm too tired to sit at the computer and actually type this post, so I'll lay in bed and post from my phone. Which is screwing up yet again and AT&T still hasn't contacted me about.

Bleys somehow pulled off out of his head collar and took off. Needless to say I ended up chasing him. I chased him for two hours before I was finally able to catch him with the help of Emily.  So this is why I'm tired. After being drug through the woods, sticker bushes, pot holes and gravel I'm sure anyone would be.

I was going to write a nice long post tearing apart the arguments I keep seeing against Equality, but that will have to wait until tomorrow when I can think, so that my post is rational and well written, quite the opposite of the opposition.

I am planning a camping trip during the summer with my trans support group, our partners/spouses and allies. Its going to be crazily fun and I'm really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment