Monday, March 11, 2013

Really?!

 

I am beyond pissed at Three Rivers College. For those of you that don’t know, it’s my the college I’m currently taking classes through. They aren’t answering any of my emails, not even the ones for me requesting to withdraw from my classes. At this point I’m pretty miffed, this is supposed to be a small college with the student in mind and I’ve yet to see anything that revolves around the student pertaining to this college.

Most of the professors take days to answer their emails or don’t even bother to answer them at all. Many of them constantly change the way they teach, or rather don’t teach classes online. I feel like I’m paying just to borrow a textbook and read the contents for the most part. Seriously, very little interaction. I won’t say that all the professors that teach there are this way, just a lot of the ones I’ve run across. I have had a decent professor or two, but for the most part they don’t seem to care at all.

So, looks like I’m going to be ending up withdrawing from TRC. They want me to continue to work under a name that is not legally mine, even the government has changed my name and with a lot less trouble. The guidelines of the school even say that the students will not turn in work that isn’t theirs. Clearly my name isn’t what my account says, therefore if I am to abide by the school rules I simply cannot work under someone else’s name.

This whole process is more trouble that I that it was going to be. Sure I thought there was going to be some documents to fill out and some paperwork to file, but I never thought it was going to be this bad.

I’m still fighting depression, I think, or at least I hope that it will get better once we finally start getting things worked out. Right now I just feel so lost and useless…

No comments:

Post a Comment