Thursday, March 28, 2013

Looking Up


Oh my, where to begin. Today has been hectic to say the least. We found a new place, it’s a nice two bedroom apartment in the “heart” (as I’m calling it) of Fayetteville. We now live a short walk away from the library, the Equality center, the bars (No need for a DD when I can stumble!) and a whole huge slew of places. I LOVE IT! What makes it even more awesome, is…drumroll please…I’m less than a block from a cemetery. Just in case I haven’t told some of my readers, I am in love with creepy spooky places, cemeteries being one of them.

Things are really looking up for us. I think I’m going to really start working in earnest on my book while looking for a job, at least part time. Both of the children are excited about going back to public schools but still kind of leery about it.

I know I said I was going to get into a in depth argument about all the reasons DOMA and such are unconstitutional, but I haven’t yet gotten the password for the WIFI at our new place, so I’m going to have to keep my data on my phone down.

I’m still having problems with AT&T and my crappy phone. If I didn’t need a phone I would be canceling my contract right now. They are refusing to do anything short of screwing me over when it comes to their faulty product. I would not recommend ANYONE getting a contract with AT&T. Seriously; I’d suck it up and pay Verizon the deposit.

I’m really excited about inviting friends over to hang out and have dinner, looks like I’m really starting to grow up.
Right, keeping data down because I’m almost at my limit for the month, I’ll –try- to post something big tomorrow, something juicy and so totally awesome it will blow your mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment