Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It’s Official!

 

I have officially started HRT. I am taking one mL a week via shot. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful fiancé who is a veterinary assistant and knows how to give shots without using me for a dart board.

I’m still in a state of disbelief. After nearly seven years I’m finally able to begin my transitioning. It has been a long and hard road to get where I am today, and I have been through hell, but I think I’m finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I found a really nice pharmacy in Fayetteville that I will be using. They compound the T there and it’s only $55 for a 10mL vial without any sort of insurance. Cornerstone Pharmacy on Zion Rd.

I’ve decided that each week I’ll be making a post that is strictly about my progress through HRT, complete with photos and most a weekly video, well maybe a video. No promises.

I don’t expect too much of a change within the first week, but we shall see.

It is now that I really begin my journey of transitioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment