Sunday, March 24, 2013

HRT Report–Week One: March 20th - 24th

 

March 20th – First shot of T. I am currently taking 1mL each week via IM injection. Didn’t notice much of a difference for the entire day.

March 21st – First full day after my shot. Physically, not much of a change; mentally, a huge change in emotional levels and clarity. A lot of normal anger, gone.

March 22nd – Woke up with a sore throat and achy, but my voice has begun to drop. It is easier for me to talk in a “deeper” voice without struggling.

March 23rd – Same as the previous day, as far as the achy body. Voice about the same. Attitude is completely different. I don’t get angry without reason and I’m a lot more even tempered.

March 24th – Emotionally still even without any ups or downs. Even though my voice isn’t as deep as it was the previous day, it’s still passable. Smile  I struggle to sing any “high” notes. ( I love singing) People around me are commenting on how different of a person I have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment